Sunday, November 1, 2015

What Should I Review Next?

Hello everyone! I've been reviewing dystopian fiction for a while now, and I'm feeling a little stuck. Of course there are a lot of dystopian books to choose from, I don't know what I should write about next. So I thought I'd ask for suggestions. If you like any of the books I mention below, let me know. I also thought I might review a dystopian movie just to change things up. Tell me in the comments what you think about my ideas for reviews, or if you want me to write about something else, mention that too. I would love to hear what my readers think.

Ideas for next reviews:

  • Matched by Allie Condie
  • The Long Walk by Stephen King
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Soylent Green (movie)
  • Gattaca (movie)


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a lot of dystopian books, but one that I had a chance to read in school was The Giver. It is a quick read and definitely interesting. Dystopian books like The Giver make you think about society. They always have an eerie feeling, and I could see why you would do a blog on them. There's plenty books in the genre, and it fascinates me as well as many others.

    ReplyDelete