Saturday, November 28, 2015

Top 3 Favorite Dystopian Stories

I'm a little upset that no one responded to my blog post last week. It really hurt my feelings that no one has any favorite dystopian novels or movies. (Just kidding!) But seriously, there are so many dystopian books and movies to choose from. Especially recently, with the rise in YA dystopian novels being adapted to film. Examples: The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner. Dystopias are really popular right now, and there are always the classic dystopias as well: 1984, Brave New World, Blade Runner, The Handmaid's Tale. 

I was surprised that none of these were interesting to you guys. There are so many dystopian novels and films these days that there really is a dystopia for everyone. (That sounds a little weird considering dystopias are supposed to be disturbing worlds, but you know what I mean.)

Anyway, I decided to write about my favorite dystopian novels, and other dystopian novels and movies I hope to read and watch in the future.

My 3 Favorite Books:

1. Feed by M.T. Anderson
2. 1984 by George Orwell
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

3 Dystopian Novels I hope to read:

1. The Long Walk by Stephen King
2. 2030 by Albert Brooks
3. The Children of Men by P.D James

3 Dystopian Movies I hope to watch:

1. Brazil
2. Blade Runner
3. Metropolis


No comments:

Post a Comment